Mother's Day Celebration Sale:
We've Added more Stuff!
STASH SALE! CLEARANCE SALE! KIT SALE!
We're having a SALE for Mother's Day and this one's a little different:
1. A few days ago, we added a bunch of books to the sale. There are Rowan books, Manos books, lots of colorworks books, books from KFI that include Noro and more. Stash Sale book prices run from $1. to $7 or $8 for a $35. hardback.
2. We've marked down some more sock yarns - all regular orange-sticker (25% off) merchandise is 50% OFF this weekend.
And our 40% off clearance merchandise is (yes, I'm going to tell) 75% OFF, including what little we have left of the Mesh yarns. If you empty those bins, we'll mark some more 25% off stuff down to 40% off, and then mark some more stuff down to 25% off.
3. And we've added 18 more kits to the kit sale. This is a spectacular kit sale - 50% OFF all pre-made kits, from HPKY, Hanne Falkenberg, JulepB, Prism, Laura Nelkin, Cristel Seyfarth, Buttermilk Cottage, Romney Ridge, Javori Designs, our own crochet kits, shawl kits, afghan kits and any other kits I may have forgotten to list.
The 18 kits we just added are all special one of a kind kits - every year at market, we get to buy "samples" to try out various manufacturers yarns and patterns - I buy them so I can bring them to you - yarns from companies we don't carry like Baah and Sincere Sheep and yarns that we don't carry from companies we do - like Jade Sapphire, K1C2, The Alpaca Yarn Company, TahkiStacyCharles and Great Adirondack. These kits are great even when they're not on sale - they include yarns that you can't normally get in Huntsville, they each include a pattern and a kit bag - the original price of each kit is basically just the yarn price, with the pattern and kit bag thrown in as a bonus. And then, they've HALF PRICE!!!
So come in today, yes on Mother's Day, and take advantage of these great savings!
|BONUS SPIN & STITCH FIBER SALE TODAY!!!
Since today is one of our regular Spin and Stitch Sundays, I've added a fiber sale to the other sales - this is a one day only special sale, just for our fiber enthusiasts. We've gotten in a bunch of new fiber - limited edition blends from several regional indie fiber sources that I picked up at the recent fiber festival in Montgomery. I've gotten several things in 16oz quantities (4 4 oz bags usually so you can buy as much or as little as you need, as long as someone else hasn't gotten there first) and others in 6 to 8 oz quantities - typically 3 to 4 2oz or so packages - lots of fun colors and some with a little bit with glittery stuff in them. We also got a few small bags of firestar to blend with other fiber and some mostly solid color bamboo.FIBER SALE - 40% OFF All Spinning Fiber in Stock
Remember, these are from indie dyers, once they're gone, they're gone.
These Classes are coming up soon!!
We still have openings in all of these wonderful classes, so sign up now: Click on the class name to read all the details.
Knitting Essentials 101: Wednesdays, May 14th, 21st & 28th; 530-730pm, $65.
Crochet Essentials 102: Saturdays, May 17th & 24th; 5-630pm; $35.
Crocheted Summer Top: Mondays, May 26th & June 9th; 530-730pm; $45.
And we are working on the next round of classes, so keep watching.
Just another week to sign up for the Classic Elite KAL!
so come in and sign up. Remember, there are patterns for both knitters and crocheters in the books.
Wouldn't you like to win a gift basket like the one show here? As long as we have enough participants, CEY will award a prize to one lucky winner, knitter or crocheter, from each participating shop.
1. You can then choose a project from any of CEY recent books in stock: Portraits, Oceanside, Sunny Day, Homestead and Silhouettes. You can preview the books here!
2. Your project must use at least 3 skeins of any current Classic Elite Yarn.
3. To be eligible for the prize in our shop, you must purchase your yarn and your book from us.
4. We need to have five registered participants to be eligible for a prize basket from CEY. We already have four, so we are just waiting for you. We don't have to have five completed projects, but only completed projects are eligible for the prize. Bonus: the first ten people to register for the KAL get 10% off on their yarn and book.
If you're interested, come in and sign up - if we get more than five registered participants who purchase their yarn and patterns, we will have a bonus gift for all of the registered participants, even those whose projects aren't done in time for the CEY prize basket, so if you're interested in making a project from one of the books, it is worth it to sign up.
5. You must register by May 20th and you must bring your project in to be photographed by staff, or send me a clear digital photograph, by July 25th, so I can get it turned in by the deadline.
6. You can knit or crochet in the shop, or you can knit or crochet at home or wherever. If you would like to organize a group to meet in the shop, we will make room for you. If you want to meet in the morning during the week before the shop opens, email and let me know. If we have a group of 5 or more, we will open early for you.
Any questions, ask the shop staff or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.